About Me

I am an Aerospace Engineer with specialties in flutter, fluid structure interactions, and the use of CFD in a production environment. My dissertation shows how to improve the state-of-the-art unsteady CFD performance by 2 orders of magnitude. I am an engineer, a pilot, a marksman, a husband, and a dad.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Auscio Project

Auscio Project
Charles O'Neill

The financial panic of 2008 led to an interest in the relationship between metal prices and the US dollar. As a project, I created a free tracking program for Windows. You can see more at auscio.com.


This was an interesting project as it was my first exposure to Windows graphical programs. In particular, it required several modules:
  1. Gather prices from the web
  2. Store limit prices
  3. Timers
  4. Graphical Windows Buttons, Data Fields, etc
  5. Playing Sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment